Tuesday, October 4, 2011

BLUE MOOD


Cobalt, Periwinkle, Blue-bag - whatever you call it,
I love this intense shade of blue.
Here is my new scarf from David Jones sale ...
Back in the 80s I had a cobalt wool jacket and
wore it for years.
Michelle likes a bit of serious blue:


Source: Fashion Rules!

At the moment, what with the hated westerley winds still a'blowin,
the blues are about the only flowers thriving:


Does anyone know the name of this shrub?
I only know it as Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow,
because of the way the flowers change colour.
Do they go from blue to white or the other way round?
It's a puzzlement...

1 comment:

  1. I love this blue on everyone else except me! Just can't carry it off unfortunately.
    Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow is the only name I know for this shrub. Now you've got me wondering how they change colour!
    xx

    ReplyDelete